Our instructors are specialists in subject matter and grade level, from primary grades through college. Each teacher is hand-picked to match your child’s needs, accounting for academic level, personality and emotional make-up.
Our tutoring is personalized to each student’s needs. Each tutoring session is summarized and sent to the parent/student in an email. This keeps parents and students in the loop and facilitates communication regarding progress and areas of weakness.
Students seek tutoring for different reasons, to catch up, keep up, or get ahead. We have specialty tutors for the following subject areas:
- English / Language Arts
- Reading – all levels including comprehension
- Social Studies/History
- Math: Elementary level, Algebra 1 and 2, Pre-calculus, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, and more (ask about other subjects)
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental (and more, just ask)
- All AP courses: AP Literature, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP US History, AP European History, AP World History, AP French, AP Spanish, AP Micro and Macro Economics, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Statistics (ask about others that are not listed)
- Foreign Language
- College and Adult Courses
- If you need help in a class that is not listed, please ask. We can match a tutor to any of your academic needs.
We are here to help! To discuss your academic needs, please call (973) 994-4665, or contact us online.